Greg Ott PT, ATC
Greg Ott, PT, ATC, Sports Specialist, brings 30 years of experience in orthopedics and sports medicine. He has managed sports medicine clinics in Charlotte, NC. He was the Director of Sports Medicine at University of Michigan and Head Athletic Trainer for West Virginia University. Greg’s expertise comes from working in the training room, on the field as well as in the clinic. Greg brings his extensive sports medicine background in all sports and recreational activities.
Greg’s Physical Therapy & Athletic Training experience includes:
• Partner, Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
• Manager, Carolinas Rehabilitation, Carolinas Healthcare System, Charlotte, NC
• Interim Home Health, Charlotte, NC
• Director, Sports Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• Director, Physical Therapy & Clinical Operations, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• Head Athletic Trainer, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Greg received his Certificate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University.
- Greg received his Master of Athletic Training from The University of Arizona.
- Greg received his Bachelor of Science in Health Education from Purdue University.
- Greg is a Certified TPI Specialist
Looking for a center that offers Physical Therapy and Sports Performance?
We serve Charlotte, North Carolina, and surrounding areas. Contact Us today.